Thursday, August 23, 2007

Irony, Sweet Irony!

Well, I've been out-of-touch a little lately, with the family in Alaska on vacation. More later (like, when I can figure out how to download some photos onto my laptop).

In any case, in my absence, it appears that some Democrat consultant has decided to purchase a domain name similar to the Old Dominion Blog Alliance, and link it to a website for NAMBLA, the "North American Man-Boy Love Association."

NAMBLA is a group of perverts advocating legalization of pedophilia. I first heard of it years ago, when I bought a book called Best, Worst, and Most Unusual, which listed that organization (along with one with the truly nauseating motto "Sex before eight, or else it's too late") as the "worst" organization. And no, I won't find a link to it and put it here.

What's ironic is that a Democrat consultant, one whose party is formally affiliated with legalizing/normalizing the perversion which is homosexuality has accused the ODBA --- which is, so far as I have ascertained, largely against mainstreaming homosexuality --- of advocating perversion. Jim Riley has this consultant's apologia here.

The typical sanctimony of the far Left is fairly dripping from his communique.

And the irony is worthy of an Alanis Morrissette song.

No comments: